Loving my Puma!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krissytwo14

Stumbled on this site by pure chance and glad I have found somewhere to share my experience with the Puma and to get help if needed!!

I have been a Puma owner for 18 months now, live in Portsmouth (where there appears to be a gathering of Puma owners :grin: ). Bought my Puma in Reading, X reg silver, for a bargain price of £350 with 6 month's tax and mot!! The minute I saw it I didn't need a test drive, I just fell in love with it there and then - engine was so clean you could eat your dinner off it!! A real bargain.

I've had a few problemss - mainly charging problems. There appeared to be something that was draining the battery!! The last chap that looked at it took the boot light out and that appears to have solved the problem - 2 batteries later!! I also have a leaky fuel pipe that needs fixing. Other than that she has been as good as gold. Due to financial difficulties last year I had to keep her off road for 3 months over the winter (really cold one last year). When I went to collect her I anticipated problems but she actually started first time and then went on to pass her MOT first time!!

Absolute dream to drive and I have definately joined the Puma appreciation society!!

Latest posts

Back