New Puma purchased,,6x9's fit??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma Matt

Just got my second Puma.2001 1.7 full service history,52k on clock,few scratches and needs a valet,might sell,may use as a project,,Took out trim today to try and fit 6 x 9s in rear as I have been told they will fit,,,please help as they clearly don't,do they need brackets etc???

You will need to do a bit of cutting to get them to fit. There is a post somewhere showing what to do. Just do a search.
Anyway, welcome along :thumbs:

It will more than likely give way under the weight. Better to custom fit into the existing speaker pods.

Anything is possible :) just needs a little moding :)

Here are my pods :)

250902_10150629462375596_4938574_n.jpg

I guess you've already got the 6 x 9's then mate? If not 6 x 8's will fit straight in. If not it's just a little bit of trimming! :grin:

http://caraudiosecurity.com/kfc-s6894c-6-x-8-240w-speakers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is speaker adaptors you can get and best place cheap is either Ebay or Amazon. I had them in my old ST24 and I had 6x9's fitted in it. I hope this might help you instead of cutting etc.

Its all a first for me,this is now going to be kept and slowly improved,,,any tips for exhaust systems????

If you have a spare £1000 or so you could go for a full Miltek system but I guess that might be a bit pricey. Not sure on price but I quite liked my old Piper system. There are cheaper alternatives but it depends on what you are willing to spend and what you want from it, performance, sound, looks or all of the above.

Latest posts

Back