Hello from Durham

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJRallying

Hi everyone,

Newbie to your group from Durham, just wanting to say hello to you all.

A little about me if you're interested lol. I started rallying back in 1992 and used a few different cars but always fancied trying a Puma, well it never happened and I stuck with Toyota Celica's instead. Now I'm finding myself being pulled back towards the Puma after seeing another competing last weekend. So over the next few months you should see a build thread starting once I've decided which way to go.

Thanks for reading.
Kev

Welcome along to Project Puma.
Good luck and keep us updated on your progress including pictures :)

Hi guys and thank you for the welcome.

Yeah, updates and such will be posted with the new project once it's started :grin:

Hi kev

I am also in Durham and run 2 pumas a road rally and almost finished stage car if u need help with anything or want to look at a car let me know.

Graeme

Hello mate, welcome.

I'm in Durham too and will look forward to seeing any pics you upload :grin:

Dave

Hi Dave and Graeme,

Graeme, You aren't in Consett by any chance are you? I drove passed a Puma parked on the road side with a cage etc in when I was on way to Derwent ressie.

Wouldn't mind a spy at some point just to see what you've done with them :wink:

Kev

Hi kev

I am in Bishop Auckland and there is another lad in Darlington that dose tags rallys .
Just let me know when u want a look.

Graeme

loads of north east pumas on here now, Im in catterick and go to darlington most saturday nights if anyone fancies a mini meet :)

lusid666 said:
Dave619 said:
I'd be up for a mini meet, just work Saturday nights unfortunately!

Im working the next 4 saturdays now but will be in darlo friday nights instead.

Unfortunately I now work Fridays too ha, these pumas are demanding things! :)

Back