Another Newbie!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeePuma

Hi Peeps, had my puma for about 2 months now, been on another puma forum and thought I would come and see how u guys are..

Lovin the puma even though I spent over £600 in the first 2 weeks of owning it!!! :lol:

Sounds like you do love it :D

Welcome to the forum!!

What's your puma like then??

Oh.. and I am very well thanks and yourself?

Em its a V reg 1999, 1.7, lux pack, in moondust silver, haven't figured out how to put pics in my sig or avatar yet (and I'm in work at the mo, lol :lol: )

Only thing really left to do on her is to get the rear arch rust sorted and a full respray which i have a mates rate of £500!!! woo hoo can't wait!!! :-D

Sounds ice.. and that's a great rate for a full respray & rust treatment? :shock:

I'd love to see the before and after from a few angles if you could?

Oh and regarding the sigs/avatars, see this post:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=3555#3555" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:) anything else just ask away!

WeePuma said:
Em its a V reg 1999, 1.7, lux pack, in moondust silver

Sounds familiar :eek:k:

Welcome along - I spent that within 2 weeks as well on a Ford Full Service and cambelt change funnily enough..lol

A new fuel tank (was leakin at the middle seal) and a whole new exhaust from the flex all the way back, then the clutch was slipping!! :-( so got that replaced too!
Just remembered I've just spent £90 gettin two new rear shocks for my MOT on saturday (but there is still banging when going over bumps and I don't mean massive pot holes!! lol (thats for another thread though, getting it checked today, it's not the jack, could be the spare wheel, fingers crossed). :D

They may have put the wrong size spare wheel in the holder at some point and if it's not as wide as the original it can knock about.

^^^^ haha I just read this on another post, I'll get them to check that for me today!! Are there any bushes or mounts :? that could be causing the noise???

red said:
Sounds ice.. and that's a great rate for a full respray & rust treatment? :shock:

I'd love to see the before and after from a few angles if you could?

Oh and regarding the sigs/avatars, see this post:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=3555#3555" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:) anything else just ask away!

Yup its a good price, its a mate of a mate who i spent lots of money with over the past few years and this is the first bodywork kindof thing I've needed done, so he ordered him to give me a good price and do it right, I'll deffo be doing before and after pics of it all and hopefully some inbetweens if I'm allowed. :-D

Thanks for the link.

HMMM i think I've got this right???

This was her first day home

DSC00251.jpg

And this is her wi new wheels about a month later :-D

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00503.jpg

Gotta love a moondust with multispoke wheels..

:wub:

Dal said:
Gotta love a moondust with multispoke wheels..

:wub:

I know how gorg is it!!!! 17"s aswell, yummy. I got the ones that have the black in the spokes so the brake dust doesn't show up right away, not that it gets the chance to the amount i wash the car!!! :pose2:

Is there anywhere on here that i can find out roughly where everyone is from??? I'm no a stalker, just looking for more peeps in glasgow, only a few on the other puma site (am i allowed to say the name???)

You can say the name, im assuming you mean pumapeople. Im sure Dal or Red will be along to re-iterate that this isnt any sort of rival/compteritor with Pumapeople (PP1). This is just another puma site.

Welcome anyway!

PS Jasper lives in scotland somwhere, cant remember where though. He visits here a couple of times a week.

Cool signature and nice pictures :)

You can mention their name here. We don't have many problems with rivalry etc.

(Just seen that Dradus has posted this information and is spot on)

As for knowing if any members are in your area.. that is a little bit more difficult.....

red said:
Cool signature and nice pictures :)

You can mention their name here. We don't have many problems with rivalry etc.

(Just seen that Dradus has posted this information and is spot on)

As for knowing if any members are in your area.. that is a little bit more difficult.....

Brill yes it's pumapeople. Bummer on no more members in glasgow, i like my meets and cruises (not the chav kind) :lol:

I was wondering if we should have a 'Where is everyone?' Thread. Totally voluntary though of course..

Hello newbie! :D

I don't think we've got many Scottish members, but then not everyone likes to put their location in the their information.

Back