a PINK PUMA!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemissmuff

Wow what more could a girl ask for right!!
I just saw a gorgeous Pink car on ebay and i was hoping daddy would buy me it but first i have to convince him that i know what im talking about and that ive properly researched it is the car a good buy??... can anyone help me

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-PUMA-1-7-16V" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 286.c0.m14

this is the link! it even has GLITTER on it!!
How cool is that!!

Firsty, good luck, have a major read through this site, type in key words about things u want to know or think will impress him.

One thing though..... the analoge clock only goes to 99,999 then they go back to 00000 so it could be that it is actually 121,253!!!!!!!!! :shock: There is no mention of service history from before their purchase and what the work done in May was???? A respray could hide rust developing in the rear arches, it could take anything upto 2-3 months for the rust to start showing through again!!!! :hide:

TBH i'm gettin a bad vibe from this car, (but im like that wi cars on ebay sometimes) do full HPI checks on it, check VIN numbers on the car, and paperwork get the MOT serial number checked use this site http://www.motinfo.gov.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this checks if the MOT actually is real it will also check the prev mot aswell. :yay:

Please be careful with this one!!!! If you really want a puma, and it has to be pink, then why not look out for a newer model that maybe isn't so suspect and have it resprayed how u like!!!!! :pose2:

does that mean its really old??
I dont know what all those letters mean... could I print them off and ask a mechanic or something!?
I never thought about that i could just get some one to paint a newer one pink.. at least I would get to pick what shade it would be
do they still make them now?
its a nice shape so i think I def want a puma!:D

The car was made in 1998 so it's 10 years old, they aren't made anymore think the newest one you can get is a 2002, obv these will be more expensive.

MOT is what u need for ur car to be road legal but doesn't nessisarily mean its mechaniclly sound (the engine works!!)

VIN number is like a code for a car, ur account number for ur bank, only u have that account number, its only that car which will have that VIN number and it will say the same number on the paperwork, if you print all this off someone will explain to you.

You can make your car any colour u want, u can even use camelion paint which makes it diff colours when u look at it from diff angles. U just have to tell the DVLA (please tell me u know who they are!!!)

Can I ask what age are u??? Where u from??

Have a look at this one

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2002-FORD-PUMA-1-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 286.c0.m14

Yeah Ive seen those cars that change colours in that game for the playstation my boyfriend has. He made me a pink one but I just kept crashing into the sides so I got bored!
Thanks for all your help. I had a notion what an MOT was but daddy always sorts that out. but the VIN is like an identity il remember that!
See when I saw it I looked for a newer one but i couldnt see any that looked as nice as the pink one but il try again now that I know they can be any colour
I live in belfast Im 23 how about you?
yes i know the DVLA are in england right? We have DVLNI here. Special!! :D

Yeh don't get carried away with the pink car idea, make sure the car is right first before you commit. Don't forget if you get a pink one that's not quite right then selling it on could be a problem. That silver one looks like a great example, especially if you could get it for £3k or under which im guessing he'd take. Any colour puma looks v cool and different from the norm.
Does it HAVE to be pink?

Hello mister Chris!
well I TOTALLY adore Pink!!!It doesnt HAVE to be Pinkbut EVERYONE buys silver cars!!! I like to be different!!
but I guess I could have it resprayed with the seasons.
If I didnt want to sell it could I give it to charity couldnt I? or you guys could have it for parts or something?? its not really a problem with the money he just likes to think Im being sensible you know! I know he'll buy it if I really really want it!!
And im having a pink party in the spring so I want it in the hall for that...
and cos it looks really sexi!:)

Thanks weepuma I will email him and get talking! It does sound genuine right! But are you sure though I thought you said it was a bad idea to buy cars on ebay!
xoxo

Asking girls... are pumas really low to get out of? Like... if i was wearing skimpy clothes because that would probably annoy me???...
Thanks
xoxox

Only some cars but that one i posted looked fine, 31,000 miles in believeable on a 5 yr old car!!!

Good luck and let us know how u get on!!!!

littlemissmuff said:
Like... if i was wearing skimpy clothes because that would probably annoy me???...

Yes, but it keeps 50% of the population insanely happy.. so you might as well just live with it :cool:

Sorry - I'm not a fan, it looks quite garish. Is the seller a professional resprayer? I ask because in the background of one of the pics there is a pink MG TF.

littlemissmuff said:
Hello mister Chris!
well I TOTALLY adore Pink!!!It doesnt HAVE to be Pinkbut EVERYONE buys silver cars!!! I like to be different!!
but I guess I could have it resprayed with the seasons.
If I didnt want to sell it could I give it to charity couldnt I? or you guys could have it for parts or something?? its not really a problem with the money he just likes to think Im being sensible you know! I know he'll buy it if I really really want it!!
And im having a pink party in the spring so I want it in the hall for that...
and cos it looks really sexi!:)

lol hey little miss muff. About the puma being low, the roof is lower than most 'normal' car and numerous passengers have smacked their head when getting in (have to laugh!) but it's no real effort to get in or out of. Just mind your head! Having said that, im 6ft1 and I don't hit my head so...

Is this thread just someone having a wind-up?

Am I being cynical or does this all sound a bit ropey?!

:crap:

I'm calling "shenanigans" ..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back