Hello from Ireland

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banshee

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to wave hello to ye all, got my first kat 3 weeks ago, few teething problems but i love her sooo lol

[/b]

Hello to you and Ireland!

Hope the teething problems were not too serious and your now loving her to the max!

What was up with her?

Any little niggling questions you have, then just fire away!

Dal

Morning Banshee,

Welcome to the site, good news on the new Puma :)

If we can help at all then ask away and we'll do our best!

Hey welcome to the site!! :)
You from Northern or Southern Ireland?

Zara i know u from the other site, your sending me a package lol couldnt think of a decent username so came up with this one lol

Im from the south east of Ireland in Wexford.

Teething problems lol where do i start hmmmmmmmmm
I have no dash lights or parking lights, no tail lights, no lights around the heater controls,,,,changed all fuses, no joy, so im waitin on a new light stalk now, its in the post thanks to Zara.

The heaters blowing the same air constant, its neither hot or cold lol so ive to replace the HCV once i get me lights sorted out, there far more important right now.
had to replace the timing belt a week after getting the car, prolly something i should have forseen but i know nothing about cars, but im learning pretty damn quick thanks to my puma lol

red said:
Morning Banshee,

Welcome to the site, good news on the new Puma :)

If we can help at all then ask away and we'll do our best!

Nice kat in your pics red, its a T reg? which is a 99 is that right? mines the same as yours, same year Melina Blue,,, will sort out some pics

Banshee said:
Zara i know u from the other site, your sending me a package lol couldnt think of a decent username so came up with this one lol

I have no dash lights or parking lights, no tail lights, no lights around the heater controls,,,,changed all fuses, no joy, so im waitin on a new light stalk now, its in the post thanks to Zara.

The heaters blowing the same air constant, its neither hot or cold lol so ive to replace the HCV once i get me lights sorted out, there far more important right now.
had to replace the timing belt a week after getting the car, prolly something i should have forseen but i know nothing about cars, but im learning pretty damn quick thanks to my puma lol

Ahh hello Charlotte lol, I didnt realise it was you there!
Welcome here, Im pretty new myself but making friends I hope lol
Hope your stalk is with you soon! :)

Banshee said:

Or you could have sprayed WD40 in the twisty bit that turns the lights on - That happened to me and that cured it over a year ago

99% probably the HCV ;)had to replace the timing belt a week after getting the car, prolly something i should have forseen but i know nothing about cars, but im learning pretty damn quick thanks to my puma lol

will try the wd40 will try anything at this stage cause i wont drive it now at night time unless i totally have to and then have to leave the fog lights on in the back with is not friendly to other road users lol

Hiya Zara, will let u know as soon as i receive my package and if my other half would leave the car in the drive way long enough to get some pics id post em lol

Banshee said:
Nice kat in your pics red, its a T reg? which is a 99 is that right? mines the same as yours, same year Melina Blue,,, will sort out some pics

Thanks :D It is a T reg MY99 but it's on a personalised registration with my initials :D

Great choice of colour!

Heaters 99.9% the Heater Control Valve

Hope you get it all sorted swiftly :)

it is a lovely colour isnt it?? I get "oh i love your purple car" all the time lol my other half calls it Barney

aww boo, I wan personalised plate but cant have a Z on it coz its the prefix style plate :(

Banshee said:
thats the one thing i dont like about irish plates, we cant have them personalised :( :?

and the fact your road tax is an absolute fortune, and your cars are so expensive compared to buying one in England. I live along the border, don't get me started lol

so true! My mates from Louth He says I should help pay for his car because it's not fair that it costs him so much! :p

Dal thank you so much for this hint, it worked OMG i cant believe it lol im like a child with a new toy, i now have lights ive never had before lol, all my lights both inside and outside the car are now WORKING im so excited lol easy to know im easily pleased lol,

my other half told me i was wasting my time doing it he said id blow something up because i didnt know what i was doing, there was complete silence on the way home when i turned the lights on to reveal everything is now working lol

Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Banshee

Or you could have sprayed WD40 in the twisty bit that turns the lights on - That happened to me and that cured it over a year ago[/b]

Latest posts

Back