Hi to you all.have first puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grey horse

Have visited this site many times as a guest,and was helpful in deciding to buy a puma,im not a mechanic,and dont have the facilities for a major project,so ive went for a car that doesnt need that much to put it right,ive got a thunder in silver,and although a low miler 53k it has its issues which im finding as i go along,that said i love it,ive been a big fan of 1.25 fiesta and have a few spare cars for bits and pieces,the issues are as follows,yes the heater blows hot most of the tjme,even thogh theres a receipt for new HCV,thermostat,and antifreeze about a month ago,left indicator doesnt cancel,but i may have a stalk on one of the fiestas,neither the front or rear heated screens seem to work,and she has some bubbling on drivers rear arch,but i think thats a save up job,and have it proffessional repaired,apart from that she great,the throttle pedal seems to stick a little,my aim is to get it back to as good an original condition as i can,then maybe some mods when ive checked it well out as standard,sorry bout the long winded intro,but if any one has any help on the issues abovem i would be very grateful thank you.

Howdy.

If you want my advice (most don't) I'd get on top of the rear arches before they go too far. Prevention is better than cure as they say. It'll be cheaper in the long run.

Thanks for the welcomes,and TGplayer1 advice is sound,but unless TG is loaded and can lend me a few quid,gonna have to save up,going to put some used engine oil on inside of arch just to slow it down abit,does anyone know if puma rear arches are available,or is a 206 front wing the only option,thanks

There's a thread on here about replacement arches, and I may be mistaken (usually am) but one of the members makes some themselves, or at least can supply them.

However in my opinion the 206 way is better value because you can get wings for a tenner on eBay and the rest is just welding, filler and paint.

Latest posts

Back