hello

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pet37

Hi
I am from Southampton and I have had a 1.7 Puma for about 18 months now.
I have been using the forum to help me solve a few issues I have encountered in that time and thought I would get round to signing up, introducing myself and thanking you all for your help (even though you did not know I was picking your brains)

Hi! I live in southampton too, nice to see someone down here is on the forum, from what I've found there aren't many on here. I might be wrong though!

Lindi

Hi and welcome! :thumbs:

You're lucky to be local to Tremona Garage should you have any problems you can't sort yourself. :D

I'm not familiar with Tremona garage (although I can guess where it is from the name)
Thankfully I have a very handy father in law who does most of my mechanics for me, unfortunately we have recently discovered that whoever did most of the work previously bodged everything, and the car is a crossover year so ordering parts is great fun.
:-D

pet37 said:
I'm not familiar with Tremona garage (although I can guess where it is from the name)
Thankfully I have a very handy father in law who does most of my mechanics for me
Not actually anywhere near the hospital - they're down by the docks:
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Tremona+Garage/@50.913433,-1.45381,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x4874767bc9dc97bb:0x72021f95e9942110" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Even luckier to have a mechanic in the family! Although if he doesn't fancy doing a cam belt change, for example - Richard at Tremona is your man. :eek:k:

For parts talk to Ian G of PumaBits (link in my signature below).

If by crossover year you mean a T reg 1999 then welcome to the fun. I have the same problem in that half of the stuff is old style and half is new style. Still, keeps you alert eh.

Back