new to the forum frp036

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fergie

Hey just came across the forum recently

My names stuart from just outside glasgow :d

Got number 036 with miltec exhaust and manifold, sparco harnesses, speedlines, flat wipers, smoked repeaters and samco hoses and chrome goodies under the bay 8)

During the winter getting my frp and focus rs wheels powder coated in white and anthracite with new tyres with ones set for track use:D

Also getting full service inc. brakes etc hopefully. Sometime next year planning to get a full weld-in roll cage from agmotorsport, full respray and more power

1691724706a9281407882l.jpg

1691724706a9281711973l.jpg

1691724706a7772110085l.jpg

1691724706a7772109876l.jpg

Welcome to Projectpuma :eek:k:

Looks very nice Stuart! I do like the look of the RS Focus wheels on an FRP - going to have to have some very skinny tyres - 18" are they not?

What figures did you get on the rolling road?

Looks fantastic :)
Be sure to post up some pics on the RS alloys when you have them fitted ;)

I've got the Miltek system minus the manifold - does it make much of a difference?

Welcome to the forum :D

Don't forget to add your details to the FRP list Stuart:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

hi there welcome to the site :)
I dont have an FRP but hope to have one eventually :) looking lovely I must say!

it only made 1 due to it running lean, cant get it to have a good ratio its either lean or over fuling for the last while and its starting to anoy me!

the rs wheels are 18s got some 30 profile tyres so should look like rubber bands round then :D will post pics up once there podercoated and on the car ;)

couldnt tell you if the manifold made a difference tbh was on the car when i got it and cant compaire, never been been near another frp let alone in one!

av got a wee pic in fastford this month going round knockhill for the wosrsoc day and im in the pic of everyone standing there holding teh banner:D

Latest posts

Back