Hi from ian (Bikerboy)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerboy

me girlfriend keeps saying i have to introduce myself on here after my secret key fob thread :p

hi im ian boyfriend of (jellybean) im on here to get info and to help her with her puma!!! and im also a fan of the car as its such a fantastic shape and such fun to drive 8)

we looked everywhere for her silver puma 1.4 and for the right deal and specs and im glad shes happy with it after being all over essex :shock: :shock:

any way hi from me, im more into my bikes and i will tell you before she does i also drive a skoda octavia vrs, and i used to work for ford dagenham but recently been laid off :(

anyway hi to everyone and also all the biker fans :crazy:

Hi Ian,Bikerboy Jellybeans boyfriend & Welcome 8)
I'm Ann from Romford, & I've got a blue Kat.
My brother in law Paul works at Dagenham Fords - he's got an orange & chrome Harley - an 833?

Ann

Welcome Ian - more the merrier!

:eek:k:

shyann said:
Hi Ian,Bikerboy Jellybeans boyfriend & Welcome 8)
I'm Ann from Romford, & I've got a blue Kat.
My brother in law Paul works at Dagenham Fords - he's got an orange & chrome Harley - an 833?

Ann
cool if hes been there a long time he will be ok i was a temp and they got rid of me, is paul bald and got tatoos and massive arms :shock: anyway nice to say hi i will have to look out for a blue kat nice see peeps from essex i see loads of pumas on the road but dont think half of them are on the site

Latest posts

Back