Hello :)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyScorcher

Hi Chaps and Chapesses!

Just joined and saying 'Hello' - I ended up here because an old bloke down the road from where I live asked me if I would help him out by getting rid of his 1.4 Puma that had just failed its MOT by taking it to the scrap yard for him...initially I was happy to oblige until I drove the little beast and realised how utterly awesome this car is at handling! As a lover/owner of big Audi's, Alfas, BM's and all things quick (including my 5.7 litre V8 Dax Cobra replica) and several motorbikes...I have fallen in love with a little 1.4 litre FORD!! I now realise why they have such a fan base!

Having just done all the Mot jobs; and looking to put it through its test next week, I am soooo excited about thrashing this bad boy round my local country lanes! I am already sold on the idea of getting a 1.7 for some Sprinting/Hill climbing (and taking a break from racing motorcross)

I looking forward to chatting with you all and asking your advice/opinions on enjoying this car to the fullest :)

Kind regards and best wishes to you all :)

Latest posts

Back