hello from essex

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marc Gill

hi puma people, im new to the whole forum thing so please bare with me lol i joined lastnight and just getting to grips with things, i recently brought myself a silver 1.7 it was only ment to be a temp car but iv fallen in love with it and now i don't want to get rid of it lol it has a couple of war wounds from previous owner but im going to show her some love and get her back up to scratch..... with a few added extras ofcourse and HOPEFULLY have her ready for ford fair.....so much to do so little time.

thanks :) yea i know im not going to get it how i want it for quite a while yet but it would be great to have it looking semi presentable for the occasion lol

Welcome :eek:k:

(eventually :lol: )

thanks for the warm welcome every1, how are you all on this bank holiday weekend? im man flued up and feeling sorry for myself :-( but still I have sorted my glove box issue out and had my brakes sorted so that's 2 more jobs off the puma list lol tomorrow is a good clean and polish and maybe even start prepping my wheels :)

Hi Marc,

I'm in Essex and have just bought a Silver 1.7 too. Give us a wave if you see me out and about.
Although I'm on the continent at the moment. The Puma is at home, can't wait to get back and take it for a spin.

Latest posts

Back