Hi all..

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coatezy

Hi all just found this form.. :cool: Liking the look of it so far! :grin: We currently have a 08 Astra VXR (My baby) and the other half has just got a new 2000 plate radiant red 1.7 puma with 47k on the clock.. We also have 99 Moondust silver Puma which is currently for sale.. :-(

Some pics of our cars.. :) Hope you like..

The VXR :twisted:

car3.jpg

car4.jpg

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

The Puma

012-2.jpg

013-1.jpg

Img3048-jg1_a.jpg

Img3061-jg1_a.jpg

Img3112-eh1_a.jpg

Welcome along!

A mean looking VXR ;)

Your radiant looks very clean and sharp, I see another puma has been to Flow images as well. Saw yours in Ed's little book. :D

Nice cars :)

The Astra VXR is a good compromise between family hatch and fun!

Welcome along!

A mean looking VXR ;)

Your radiant looks very clean and sharp, I see another puma has been to Flow images as well. Saw yours in Ed's little book. :D

Thanks.. I didnt actually have the pictures taken.. The previous owner had them done.. (he did an amazing job in looking after the car) :)

Astra VXR is a good compromise between family hatch and fun!

:eek: Family?? I'm only just 22 don't need to worry about that yet.. :lol:

Thanks for all the nice comments/welcomes peeps!
:)

Nice pictures there! I have a mate who is continually trying to persuade me to buy a VXR ;)

Completely different car than the puma.. Cant chuck it about as much. But so much fun! :cool: Especially with the full Remus system with 100 cell sports cat and the pre cat removed.. It pops and bangs like crazy when you drop it down a gear. I have managed to make quite a few people jump out of their skin... :lol:

Hi and welcome...nice to see the 'A1 Puma' is in good hands, it has always been very well cared for as long as I've know it :wink:

BOK said:
Hi and welcome...nice to see the 'A1 Puma' is in good hands, it has always been very well cared for as long as I've know it :wink:

Will do our best to keep it that way.. She will get a full detail in the new year from Brazo on detailing world. :) Not that she really needs it to be honest.

Been up to Oxon recently to the VXR performance centre/ Vauxhall BTCC HQ to have my Remus exhaust fitted. :grin:

Coatezy said:
Been up to Oxon recently to the VXR performance centre/ Vauxhall BTCC HQ to have my Remus exhaust fitted. :grin:

Is that Prodrive?

These are very quick cars, I've had the previous generation GSi Turbo on the rev limiter in 5th, was impressive how quick it got there :lol: This VXR is even more powerful :shock:

Anyone remember these: Guess the new exhaust could be a 'playkit' in itself :lol:
clay.jpg

The BTCC Team is about 5min up the road from Prodrive. I previously had a Flame red (rare in the red) stage 3.5 03 plate astra GSI turbo running @ 360lbft of torque and 300bhp. She was brilliant fun but I'm very much against speeding so never got the chance to use its power. :( So thought what's the point of having I car that loves to destroy Vauxhalls temperamental turbo's when I dont even use the power..

Hello and welcome! That VXR looks mean as fcuk, great looking cars and mental performance I gather! I take it the remus system is similar to that on the Nurburgring editions, only yours is decat too? Had a Nur edition overtake me a few months ago and it backfired so loud it sounded like the touring cars do! Nice puma too by the way haha.

chris3boro said:
Hello and welcome! That VXR looks mean as fcuk, great looking cars and mental performance I gather! I take it the remus system is similar to that on the Nurburgring editions, only yours is decat too? Had a Nur edition overtake me a few months ago and it backfired so loud it sounded like the touring cars do! Nice puma too by the way haha.

Hi yeah my Remus system is identical to the the burg.. And fitted by the same people. :) VXR Performance Centre. The Remus system still has a 100 cell sports cat but to pass EU emission laws the car also has a pre cat on the down pipe from the turbo on the standard system. This can be removed and will pass the MOT without it as it not required in the UK.. The rest of the Burgs in Europe cannot have the Remus system fitted because of this reason. :p

Coatezy said:
chris3boro said:

Hi yeah my Remus system is identical to the the burg.. And fitted by the same people. :) VXR Performance Centre. The Remus system still has a 100 cell sports cat but to pass EU emission laws the car also has a pre cat on the down pipe from the turbo on the standard system. This can be removed and will pass the MOT without it as it not required in the UK.. The rest of the Burgs in Europe cannot have the Remus system fitted because of this reason. :p

Then they're missing out!

Latest posts

Back