Puma goes to Monte Carlo

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lambert852

Just bought myself a Y plate 1.7 Puma for the Monte Carlo or Bust Bannger Rally challenge this June. We have put it through its MOT with no faults but a couple of advisories, the front ball joints and rear swing arm bushes are a bit worn but having bought all 4 parts for £40 should not be a bad little runner. We are in the process of doing the car up now as a 007 Aston Martin and hoping to raise a fair sum of money for the Air Ambulance - see my blog at mcob2016.com

Lambert852 said:
Just bought myself a Y plate 1.7 Puma for the Monte Carlo or Bust Bannger Rally challenge this June. We have put it through its MOT with no faults but a couple of advisories, the front ball joints and rear swing arm bushes are a bit worn but having bought all 4 parts for £40 should not be a bad little runner. We are in the process of doing the car up now as a 007 Aston Martin and hoping to raise a fair sum of money for the Air Ambulance - see my blog at mcob2016.com

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    442 KB · Views: 2,207
Best of luck on the rally :eek:k: Great choice of car but you'll be going some making it into a DB5, 10 or even a Vanquish :grin:

Latest posts

Back