Black edition X-reg

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvr1865

Hi
Bought my first puma back in September and am loving it. What a great car, I drove one in 2007 and wish I'd bought it then.

Anyway she's a bit of a pup, we've had to replace a wheel, hard to source just one, the suspension bushes are knackered to the point of hilarious. Valdosta she has a squealing noise when coasting to a halt whether in or out of gear and off the brakes, any ideas?

Great to be on here and look forward to learning g lots and sharing my Puma experiences.
Thanks
Simon

Welcome to the site Simon :grin:

A wheel and bushes are pretty consumable at least.

Could still be your brake binding? When you stop is one disc noticeably hotter than the other?

Squealing noise could be the brake pads as well, smear of copperslip on the non pad side can often help out with that.

Thanks guys. Will give them a look, forgot we did replace a calliper too the brakes were properly smoking!!!! All good fun.

cvr1865 said:
Hi
Bought my first puma back in September and am loving it...Great to be on here and look forward to learning g lots and sharing my Puma experiences.
Thanks
Simon

Hi Simon, Good luck and great choice :eek:k:

Hi welcome along, I love the Black's had one of these love the wheels they suit the black

Thanks Guys,
Drove the Puma into work this morning, she is still look good after a weekend with the Black T cut.
26337266311_70a73b4f7e.jpg

Latest posts

Back