Hopefully getting a puma soon

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicken_noodle_soup

Salutations all
I come bearing the most benevolent of greetings from the societal zenith that is Sheffield!

~~Hallo hallo~~

As I mentioned in the topic title, I should hopefully be getting a puma soon; I thought it would only be proper for me to come and show my face in this grand place that I have heard so much about (before I take advantage of this membership to reduce my insurance mwahahahaha :twisted: )

Any advice you would be kind enough to bless me with would be gratefully received

Welcome.

I hope the experience and info that you seek is as useful as I have found it to be.

Hi and welcome.
If you need any hep with insurance at all the please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.

chicken_noodle_soup said:
[post]351328[/post] Salutations all
I come bearing the most benevolent of greetings from the societal zenith that is Sheffield!

~~Hallo hallo~~

As I mentioned in the topic title, I should hopefully be getting a puma soon; I thought it would only be proper for me to come and show my face in this grand place that I have heard so much about (before I take advantage of this membership to reduce my insurance mwahahahaha :twisted: )

Any advice you would be kind enough to bless me with would be gratefully received

What model Puma are you looking at buying?

look at wheel arches for rust, it should have had a cambelt change at 10 years old, check all electrics work. Take someone with you when you go to look at it

Rust (main ones): rear wheel arches, underside of car, inner sills (not easy to access).

Take a look at this article - which I found useful sorting out my first Puma: http://www.fordwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Common_Problems_%28Puma%29

I'm new and also in Sheffield. Hello!

It's taken me a while but now I have the only car I have ever really wanted. 1.7 Melina Blue, low mileage and minimal rust :grin:

Latest posts

Back