Newbie and puma lover

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Djgalloway

Evening all,

Just got a 1.6 puma in midnight black will be going through the fourm to see what been done and what could happen soon

All the best

Thank you.. I know it might not be everyones cup of tea. I'm soon going to fit; http://www.ringautomotive.com/uk/products/Cars/Accessory+Lighting+-slash-+Styling/Accessory+Lighting/BRL0398

Will post a picture when fitted.. Work is full on. So maybe later this week

THANKS ALL.

Took it for a major service today cost me £250 they said it was in really good Nick. Disc and pads soon.. Poly v is cracking and the clutch is creeping he described it as air leaking from the hc as there was no visible leak.

So really happy it's good to go, I am thinking to take out the lower grill and cut a part of the corners probs two lines to place the lights within the the bumper. That's the theory :grin:

Then fix.. Hcv, driver window (being so hot it's not nice to not be able to Crack it open as it doesn't go back up) there is a dent in the bonnet and it's cheaper to get a 2nd one then to repair.

Latest posts

Back