Morning!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimSaunders

I figured I should say hello here first. I bought a black virtually bog stock 1.7 with very little surface rust for just £220 last week and so far it's been a joy to drive.

Thanks guys :)

After repairing the rust I'm going to lower it sensibly (unlike every other car I've owned), upgrade the front brakes and they will define the wheel size, though I don't want any bigger than 16s on it. One of the previous owners had the rear windows blacked out and fitted HIDs for the dipped beam (after melting the lens when using them for high beam) so they will be replaced and I'm considering smoking all the lights as the fronts have clear repeaters. I have to get a new back box too as the tailpipe is rotten so that's an excuse to buy a car back system, though I do have a spare 2.5" inward rolled box just sat in a friend's shed.

That's the plans at present, the interior will come around eventually, but after replacing the passenger side front shock and drop link because they were bent - maybe I should have the wheels aligned and balanced first.

Latest posts

Back