Hello just joined

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich986

Not new to pumas though had a couple for five or six years, great cars don't look dated, handle like a dream, rot like a nightmare. Just putting rear sills in my early puma 1997 r plate. There's a few pumas knocking about around my part of Leicestershire still although most are rough. Worth the effort fixing them still a great car.

Welcome along! If you see a weirdo giving you a wave around the Thurmaston area from either an Audi A2 or a Focus RS, that'll be me! :lol:

Was just wondering if anyone can shed any light on my puma. It seems to have every extra going Inc adjustable drivers seat it must of been 1 of the first sold could it have been a press car or something arches are surprisingly good. My later puma doesn't have all the extras it's on a r plate.

Hi Rich
By adjustable drivers seat do you mean electric as the R reg scrapper I'm stripping also had an electric drivers seat? It may have been standard on early ones.
Barry

The electric adjustment was standard on the really early ones and R is nearly as early as they come. I think most of the demo / press cars were P plated with a handful of customer cars also on P.

tuonokid said:
[post]356893[/post] Hi Rich
By adjustable drivers seat do you mean electric as the R reg scrapper I'm stripping also had an electric drivers seat? It may have been standard on early ones. Yes an electric drivers seat mate just the 1 button.

I used to have 2 Pumas (both on T plates / both Melina Blue).

Puma 1 - T Plate 1999 model - had seats without top hats and were manually adjustable - but could also take 1999+ leather seat upgrades without modification;

Puma 2 - T Plate 1998 model - had seats with top hats and were electrically adjustable and would not take any leather seat upgrades without serious modification.

Latest posts

Back