Hi from Norfolk. (Puma 1.7 Black)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mario C

This my first Puma, In fact I can't remember the last Ford I had. It's been in the family for over five years and could have been heading for scrap due to rust but I thought it might be a decent little run around. I had the work done to the body and got it through an MOT. I'm looking to change the suspension and possibly wheels to kick off with and it's got a few other jobs need doing as well. I'm Based in Norfolk, near King's Lynn.

Attachments

• 2017.05.04 Puma Near side Front.jpg
    2017.05.04 Puma Near side Front.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 4,778
Hello Norfolk from Norfolk, I'm in Fakenham and between us me and wife have 4 Pumas. Is your car a black limited edition because if so the wheels are unique to that model.Should have full leather interior if so.

Hi all, yes it's a black limited edition with the leather interior air con and special wheels. I'm in Downham Market and as for the number plate I recently bought it direct from DVLA so not sure if it's ever been on a Puma or anything else before. would be interesting to find out. Thanks for the welcome. :grin:

Hi raggamuffin, you might catch me going up and down the A10 between Downham Market and Ely.

howdy! I drive to Kings Lynn many times a week... though.. not in my puma... you'll see me at the Train station lol

niro said:
howdy! I drive to Kings Lynn many times a week... though.. not in my puma... you'll see me at the Train station lol

I also travel there often many times.

Latest posts

Back