No warning lights

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huzy8t3

Hi all and thank you in advance to anyone who replies. My puma was stood for 6 months so I've got her a new battery, changed the oil and fuel and she starts and runs sweet. The only issue I have is that I get no red warning lights on the dash anymore when I turn the key. No battery or oil although my tc and abs are staying on (probably a sensor)I've checked all fuses and every things good so I'm stumped. Any ideas?

That does sound rather strange - I'd guess the cluster too but that's purely because I don't know what else could have an effect like that.

I had her plugged in the code reader couldn't communicate with the instrument panel module so I've removed the cluster and found blown resistor on the board rated 000 so bridged it.. then one of the wires with the board has blistered and broken so I'll try to repair it but looks like a new board or cluster.

Huzy8t3 said:
[post]367353[/post] I had her plugged in the code reader couldn't communicate with the instrument panel module so I've removed the cluster and found blown resistor on the board rated 000 so bridged it.. then one of the wires with the board has blistered and broken so I'll try to repair it but looks like a new board or cluster.

If you need a cluster, they are cheap and plentiful. If it’s a digital dash one, the mileage is stored in the actual cluster so you need to get one close to yours. I’ve got a few and you can have one for the cost of postage...

XAF said:
[post]367354[/post]
Huzy8t3 said:
[post]367353[/post] I had her plugged in the code reader couldn't communicate with the instrument panel module so I've removed the cluster and found blown resistor on the board rated 000 so bridged it.. then one of the wires with the board has blistered and broken so I'll try to repair it but looks like a new board or cluster.

If you need a cluster, they are cheap and plentiful. If it’s a digital dash one, the mileage is stored in the actual cluster so you need to get one close to yours. I’ve got a few and you can have one for the cost of postage...
Thanks buddy although I've got one coming now to see if that remedies it

Latest posts

Back