Hello everyone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumarwd

I’m guessing that everyone will end up disliking me but there is reasons in my madness

I’m not an owner yet but have an evil plan for when I actually get one ..... yes I’ll be searching the sales and asking for advice eventually

So I’m looking for a running 1.7 Puma that I can strip the engine and full loom with everything

I’m hoping to find a rwd auto transmission that will fit on to it (Mazda mx5 mk3 or rx8) and then fit this into my new project

I’m a disabled single parent with special needs children so have my hands full so need something to keep me active while I’m still able too and hopefully show my children what is possible even when life gives you lemons and this hopefully will also get them some of my limited knowledge on how things work

I really don't understand the "full loom" expression, sorry.

Look at the "For Sale" forum, as there are some people breaking their cars, and you can get only the engine, if that's what you want.

Orphan, "full loom" refers to a jungle of electrical cable that connects the car together (switches, fans, fuses, relays, dashboard, radio, etc etc)

Latest posts

Back