Hi everybody!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex171515

Hi,

I am french, I just join this forum which is very usefull.
I bought a puma 1.7 this summer and I am really crazy about this car.
I repair this car and i get some interesting tips from this website.
Sorry for my bad english ^^

Just hope sometime you will not be crazy when I will write ^^

Wow puma with 250 HP ... the result of your project should be very interesting :)

I am repairing mine, lots of mecanic issue and painting problem.
I bought it because I know that we will find less and less puma ... more than 20 year for some models.
If some people can be interested I can post some tutos about driving shaft, damper or rear break, lamp ...

Next repair will be ABS (P1000 code issue and i made a post about it) before doing MOT, after cam belt and oil change (because of leak) and finally painting work because lots of paint remove.
The color is blue melina.

I have my puma since few month but I was not lucky ... Just before arriving at home I had water pomp issue .. first I was thinking about calorstat but after some investigation I found that water pomp was dead.
After I take some months to do driving shaft because of only 1 bolt which don't come, and I worked so I didn't have time.
And some other issue ...
Crazy advanture with my puma but I really love this car and I am ready to do all I can to save her.

Latest posts

Back