New to Internet chat not new to pumas

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padpumamad

I will have to start off by thanking all u lads and lady’s for keeping my last 3 pumas going by all your advice to one another! In the words of vanilla ice( if u got a problem yo I’ll solve it!)! At the moment I have two of my lovely’s! Silvey is my day to day love affair! Recently came into my life! I’ve had Dorian for 2 years and she’s my passion! Let’s not speak of the 1.4 or my first love lmfao! They have shown me a lot! But I am always looking to improve my baby’s arse kicking abillitys!!!!!!!! Again cheers for your advice! Been looking for years! This is my first post. I’m after the best advice/pimps/money well spent/ pitfalls! Even debating putting an electric! Again all advice good any twats! No ta

Hello and welcome to the site!

Glad to hear you're finding it useful. I think someone started an electric project once but I don't think I saw it finished.

About to strip my thunder of her insides to see how far the rust has got! Any tips/ tricks to make life easier would be appreciated 😉

Latest posts

Back