Back in black

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyLeePwns

Hello fellow pussy lovers.

I'm actually a returning member from a long time ago. N1k I think my user name was.

Anyways I've just went and bought myself a mint condition Puma Black.

When I was on this site first I had an old rusty 1.4 with 160k on the clock which survived up until about 210k then it died. I moved up to the Ford Cougar for 7 years then after that I got an Audi A6. I've recently been rolling around in a Volvo c70 but when I seen the advert for the Black I just had to have.

I remember some names from the top of my head. Red, Dal, Zara, Jaimie and Laura from Scotland, like myself.

Yippiekaya or however he spelled it, Crystal, grammar Nazi and vickie.. I'm sure I've missed out others but I def remember Bok. I think I left about 6 months after his passing.

Anyways, I doubt anyone will remember me and I'll be surprised if any of those names are still around.

I plan on fully restoring the Black and keeping it for life.

Pleasure to be back and all that.

I had my Cougar for years, best car I've ever driven. I had the 2.5 Blurple v6. All the toys, leather seats etc. Many an adventure in my big cat.

LOL. The Blurple cars are gorgeous when they're in great shape.
I had one for about a year that I hoped to restore but had to give up on that one. I ended up giving that car away for free because I needed it gone in a hurry.
I'm here because I'm hoping to import a Puma to the US in a few years so I can park the Cougar and Puma next to each other at car shows.

Nice!

I'm going to restore my Puma Black and keep it as my car. I'm honestly not impressed with modern cars. All wink and knickers as far as I'm concerned, total garage princesses.

Interesting you mention America, I'm hoping to do some Uni in Virginia in the near future. I'll be bringing my cat.

There's no shortage of amazing driving roads in and around Virginia, that would be a great opportunity for you. And because the weather is generally very mild in that part of the country the roads are usually in pretty good shape too.

I live here. :lol:

You were n1ck1984 I believe.

Welcome back, enjoy the 'new' Puma :grin:

Heya bud glad to see you're still here.

Where did everyone go, they all buy shares in Tesla?

It would appear the person who had this puma black before me added some toys and had the engine remapped?

It's an interesting little beast this.

First problem I've encountered is getting into the bloody thing. The keyfob is being very tempermental. It makes a clicking noise when I unlock it then 2 seconds later makes another clicking noise then doesn't let me in. Although I have gotten into it eventually I'm not sure how.

All of those people you listed sold their Pumas over the years, we've been online here 13 years now and Puma ownership in most cases doesnt seem to extend past 5 years or so.

I haven't owned one for 9 years now but still interested to see how everyone else gets on.

It's entirely possible that your now car has had some changes over the years I'd say :)

Turns out I'm being a dits.

I forgot the key turns the other way after a bit of wd40. Car is running like a dream. Took it for a wash today and a good nosey.

It's repairs are purely cosmetic. Parcel shelf, gearknob isn't standard etc.

I'll be around for a while.

Latest posts

Back