New to the Puma Family

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puma D

Hi Guys & Gals !

I joined the forum a few weeks back and thought it was about time I introduced my new Project - a Joint venture with my Son (enhancing our passion for cars by working on one together !)

So the Plan was to choose a car as close to the 1000 Kg mark as possible and then turn it into a fun fast road and track car. After much deliberation we both decided on a Puma 1.7 - We wanted a good foundation to start with so after much hunting we found just what we were looking for:

Ford Puma 1.7
1999 - T Reg
75,000 Miles
2 Owners from New
Only serviced by Ford and 1 Independent Garage
Radiant Red

I have been involved in the Automotive sector in one way or another for over 25 Years so tapping into some of what I have learnt over the years and the modern tech stuff from my Son we started our Father - Son Project Puma.

(I did try and upload some pictures but am having a few tech issues lol - I used to use Photobucket for forum stuff but don't anymore - does anyone on here use anything else or links to pics in a Google Album)

:cool: welcome to the site.

Sounds like a good fun project!

No one uses photobucket nowadays, you should be able to upload directly to a post now, or if you want to try and be a bit more organised you can use the gallery feature.

A Few Pictures of the Progress so far....

Car as per it's 1st day of arrival at home.

ACtC-3cqVxP2iLIqiA5gmlJ9GSlPvPHSBnGTrfDJW1dpUOOxZSQY6nFHWJJBkOxJ-CVN_sMju-g9FwqItMR49nkHAiO8B27y0-M=w1560-h878-no

ACtC-3f7A18_QSWttW6fE7wUqiBRbcCmiOlpZFeOLwco2BalveJhcQfuQLwhBAxedjecG4BF_yWG-3GxJZTMiptcAhjL9RDG0tI=w1560-h878-no

ACtC-3dte6FPtec2p-mAh7nXpqsBjVnhXI7S3s5u2beYsGJIF1vG7kBX1gHdp6cyT2pWLmoP0q1vzLDlKbmni3O2Y9EsYL_fKew=w1560-h878-no

ACtC-3dCkQphKsC8vfEX-oMhEMOkJrbMU4_ROrrpYNBbMmPbxzy58B1Wty9sV62OaIvOVslNDH4W5f0BxRPL0U053ememfjnpFM=w1560-h878-no

I will start a new thread in the Project section with the progress of the car.

I dont think we have permission to see these images, they are just showing as a no entry sign.

Hi Guys,

Sorry not been on for a while, But struggling to upload pics ? Any advice ? I have tried using links within my google images but that still doesn't work

There must be some privacy setting on the images stopping them from working, even when you just click them they can't be seen.
You've done it right with putting the links to the images etc, that should all work ok.

Hi Red,

Can you please tell me if you can see the Image now ? (Thank you)

AM-JKLWGivZy5IN5lBVYh0AUdTpbv-OHRscww63NLUpbn49JqVOwBHSbD3QtaasyStCggSrw4EKa7ERCwzJ8_PtG9KMbtJkvQrNbdpIT9EOo9OrIY3BiQ4HIJj0IqTBCvdWXYQdfxm8b1QvaSumBT6qG7xCKdg=w1605-h903-no

That's Great !

I will start my Post in the Project Section :) :grin:

Latest posts

Back