boo

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Warren me old mucker!

Glad to see you here. How's the 'auto wheel spinning' fiesta from the Brighton meet going?

Hiya Warren, good to see another familar name joining the fun. :eek:k:

Welcome to the site Warren!

Glad you found us :)

Are you thinking of revisiting Pumadom?

the fiesta is ok thanks - minus 5th gear :shock: soon to be repaired though!!!

Its just a banger run around thats cheepish to play with for a bit until i can get back into the puma world.

depends on how i leave navy!! i will get a lump sum when i leave so some of that will go on a puma.

Now if i was sensible i would save it all and use it to reduce mortgage im about to get but thats going to be covered with pension so i might as well spend it on a nice toy!! :D

I will probably buy a partially finished project as its better value then modify from their to my wants/needs!!!!!!

Trust me. Once you get a mortgage you can forget ever changing you vehicle lol. Or to that matter modifying your existing one!

nah that aint going to stop me :)

When i had the throttlebodies on the puma i was spending more a month on fuel than on the cost of the mortgage and basic bills im taking on!!! Im lucky that i have most furniture too so its not all bad and im not really bothered about new kitchen and bathroom every other year to "keep up with the jones"

Latest posts

Back