howdy folks

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mort666

Hello all,

Guess most of you know me so no real need for a big intro here.

I decided to become a member here in light of the meet in derbyshire coming up. Hope it will be a fun day out for everyone involved :)

Welcome along mate :eek:k:

Should be a grand day with Pumas swarming round t'Dales...

Hi Mort :)

Welcome to the site!

It should be a good meet, I am not confirmed as yet though!

Well I just hope the weather is as good as it was on Saturday when I drove the route to check the directions with a friend. It was a gorgeous day (bit chilly though) with not a cloud in the sky.

It wont be a mega fast drive, but there are some good roads to have a bit of fun on :)

lol. was almost going to reply there as if that was a serious question, then I saw the wink at the end lol.

How is the FRp treating you by the way?

Hehehehehe!! :)

All is good, have the same zorst as you do but a full system inc manifold and its a bit noisy! Would prefer a milltek for the deeper sound but as we said at the Gaydom meet the FRP's that left before us sounded a bit raspy anyways and mine is a bit the same!

All good, love the feeling it gives but not in a gay way!

Hiya Paul, glad you could come to our little party! :eek:k:

Speaking of which.... any at the Dales meet Paul?

There will be many cakes at the meet.

I've spoken with Peter and Yvonne and we are going to be doing another cake sale type thing as we did on their meet to raise a bit of money for charity. Will either be macmillan or something else (haven't decided yet), so either bring lots of cash or get baking :)

I must have missed that off the info details lol. Typical of me :)

Mmmm cakes....

*gets ready to raid piggy bank*

Back