Hello!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parsifal

Hi All,

Just to say hello. I've owned my Puma now for two months tomorrow and I'm totally in love with it! Everybody loves my car but you do get the odd few arrogant know alls who pass pathetic comments...how do I deal with them. Please help as I really love my Puma and it's the best car I've ever had. Car of the year 1997...approaved by Clarkson himself still doesn't satisfy the minority of idiots who say the most sarcastic of things. It just frustrates me that people don't respect other people's tastes! These are the sort of people who own a Daewoo Matiz or something else which resembles something de-railed from an amusement park attraction!

Anyway great to be the proud owner of a sexy Puma and great to be hear!!

Take Care All

Welcome along.

Just leave them to their ignorance safe in the knowledge that you know better. :eek:k:

Don't worry about it,just jealousy :grin:
I own a bright yellow jobby so you can imagine the fun I have at work and with my mates but as long as I know how special the car is,who cares.
After all,I drive it not them so they have no idea what they are missing out on :cool:
Welcome along too :grin:

I've had no end of comments since i brought my FRP last week, Mostly saying it's a girls car and most are proven wrong once the've been out in it.

Just ignore them and remember as long as your happy it doesn't matter what others think of you. Welcome Along!

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion - you've just slagged off the Matiz as an example!!! ;)

Welcome to the site - we don't need convincing that Pumas are great cars to own :)

Bentleya said:
I've had no end of comments since i brought my FRP last week, Mostly saying it's a girls car and most are proven wrong once the've been out in it.

I got that with the blue 1.4... now with the red FRP, not so much! :twisted:

IGNORE THEM.I HAD MY DOUBTS BEFORE I GOT MINE.i was after an astra coupe but im glad i got the puma.it will out handle most cars on the road.and the running costs are cheap.there are worse cars ie the tigra? need i go on?

Marcus000 said:
Bentleya said:

I got that with the blue 1.4... now with the red FRP, not so much! :twisted:

You mean the modded 1.7 :p

Hi All!!!

What a really nice welcome and thanks for all your feedback!! Really great!! You are all so right......like you said I'm happy and we are all happy and thats what matters.

Have a great week!

I'm sure I posted on this thread...is someone deleting my posts???

Nope, it's just me. Getting deja' vu on threads that are incredibly similar.

My apologies, oh and welcome to the OP. Bugger what anyone else think's, when they've driven one then they can comment, until then they're talking out of their backsides ;)

When you show a clean pair of heels to Porsches, Ferraris, and all other kinds of exotica on the Nurburgring you soon realise you have a very different car to what some idiots think!!...and who cares anyway when we're having so much fun ;)

Patch said:
But surely that all the FRP is a modded 1.7 :cool:

ha indeed. But one was made by Tickford, the other some man in a shed LOL! :p If the panel lines match it isnt an FRP :(

and welcome to the site :D

Latest posts

Back