Hello

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmandaC

:grin: I am sooooooo excited going to pick up my first Puma tommorrow afternoon.
Hopefully it is ok - haven't even seen it yet as 'won' it on EBAY so fingers crossed it is as described :grin:

Good luck tomorrow! Don't be too shy to ask any questions you might have once you've picked it up :eek:k:

Welcome along...

where abouts are you?

You'll love the puma, hopefully its all you wish for :)

Welcome :) fingers crossed it's as described, if not & it's nothing too bad just try and knock them down a bit :wink:

Welcome bud :grin:
Put the link up for the ad so we can see what you are buying.
This is a great forum with lots of help all round.
Very easy going here which I think makes this place so easy to come to.

Well picked up the car and I love it! It is an R reg 1998 and only 42,000 geniune miles on the clock with history etc for £800. Am really pleased. Only problem is that the heater is stuck on hot and throwing out hot air. Will have to have a look at this or drive around in the summer with the windows open LOL

Sounds like a bargain :eek:k: Got any piccies of it?

This should help with the heater problem - http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1526" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

No piccies yet will take some -- haven't had much time to play yet - am looking forward to going for a drive tomorrow :grin:

Alreet and welcome along :D

sounds like you have a decent one there :eek:k:

Back