1/43 frp model

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

over 2 years in and still not finished!!!!!

took almost a year to the day for the jempy s1600 base model to arrive (£50 kit, £135 built i think) comes painted

repainted imperial blue (left over matched paint from real frp)

has no interior so i bought a red minichamps model off ebay (£15)
but used the s1600 seats as there very close to sparco seats, used the s1600 wheel as i am swapping mine soon

the floorpan of both wasnt upto my standard so stripped a minichamps puma cup car for the metal base which is more detailed (£30)

all the interior is painted down to the edging of the floor mats!

exterior detail goes as far as painting the weather seals on the headlights!

have mixed & matched loads of parts to get the best detail. only thing i am unhappy about is the rear lights. minichamps are much more detailed but wont fit so will have to use jempy decals....and its still left hand drive....nm

so far....

[albumimg]902[/albumimg]

needs my wheels sourcing (toyota corrolla rally seems a good match) and minor finishing; ie a few decals etc....

:shock:

10/10 for effort!

When you've finished that one, can you do me one?

;)

yeh, i charge £20 an hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u want an frp???!!!! yours is silver?!!!! or am i being blonde? altho iv got your wheels going spare! get yourself a silver one off t'ebay & you can have the wheels.......

Just being daft mate.. I can see that yours has taken muchos hours to do.. priceless!

I've got a couple of silver ones including a proper Ford Minichamps one. Just need to find some multispokes to put on it. You have some?

:wub:

http://www.minimodels.be/Images/PumaDuval01.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

these wheels....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IXO-1-43-FORD-FOC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 240%3A1318

or steel these ones....

lol!

iv just bought another puma and a corolla to steal parts from.....dont tell sarah how much!!!!!!!!!

if mine will do you u can have them for free........

Yours look fine to me mate! Bit of silver paint and they'll be top banana!

I'll PM you my address ;)

:p I 'suppose' I can do that bit - got plenty of moondust paint..lol

I'll have to paint the under numberplate bit as well anyway to match my banger ;)

lol. my corolla turned up! wheels are preped with alcon calipers and etched discs fitted, will go on 2mrw

guess what iv got spare..............?!

2 sparco rally seats that look just like frp seats!!!!! u want? can paint up in no time....originals need careful grinding from the interior base with a dremel....

sent you the wheels today; painted etc. be careful tho; hand cast resin & there silly fragile, included a spare just in case

Can't wait to get them!

Don't send me the FRP seats though as I don't have them in my car. Wait until someone wants to make an FRP replica. I'd only not use them.

Thanks though!

jacko said:
what you doing with the frp seats then!!!!!!!???

Eh? What FRP seats?

Just fitted the multispoke you kindly sent me that arrived today:

[albumimg]923[/albumimg]

Just need to paint the lower chin silver...

:D :D :D

that looks awesome!

thought you had frp seats.....must be thinking of someone else....

Does look good doesn't it! :thumbs:

Dan has FRP seats in his silver beast ;)

shes finished!!!!!!! (well, about 99.5%)

sorry about the dodgy pic but now the wheels are on im dead excited!!!!!!! i know im sad!!!!!!!

[albumimg]924[/albumimg]

Latest posts

Back