Project Percy,,,, 3rd and last revival!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aberdarepuma

right this is my car as it stands now ive owned it for around 7 months bought it completley standard in moondust silver,,, unfortuantly i ddnt do a thread as i was goin along and only have 1 picture now,,,

however heres a list of what i can think off the top of my head at what ive done so far ....

lowered 60 mil gmax springs,,,
on 16 mondeo si wheels painted in gloss black,,,
blue fabric bucket seats,,,
red securicon 3 point harnesses,,,
richbrook steering wheel,,,
blue lights in footwell,,,
blue lights in air vents,,,
air vent surrounds/gear knnob and cntre consol and clock surrounds all painted gloss white,,,

Rattle ccan paint job :grin: ,,,
engine cover painted white,,,
high power bulbs,,,
tinted front and rear lights,,,
tinted side repeaters,,,
smoothed front bumper,,,
removed rear wiper,,,
removed arial,,,
straight through exhaust, powerflow 3 nd half inch stainless steel with outward rolled tip,,,

I think thats it i can remember,,, ive tried to attempt the euro look on the outside with track look inside,,,

sorry this is the only pic i have at the moment i will find more,,, :D

percyinaberdarepark.jpg

AND yes i know the number plate is wonky<< the police told me to put it on it normally sits nicly in the boot hahahaha :lol:

well i was gonna,, or atleast have it in the window,, but people who pu it in the window are breaking the law just as much as people who dont have 1 atall, so i dont see the point of the front 1 being in the window, it will be put on the front of the car when i can find a way to get in on 1 side not in the centre where its strait not wonky like it is now. and obviously id doesnt go on for shows ect.

Hi,, so here's a lil update on project Percy,
A lot has changed!, here's a list of what I've dun :),,
Exterior- full respray in, frozen white and rage flip paint,
Lip kit front and rear smoothed in,
Side skirts smoothed in,
Small spoiler fitted,
Smoothed rear boot badge, front number plate recess, rear wiper and wiper jet, and front antenna, tinted side repeaters rear fog lights and rear lights,
Dark smoke rear window tints,
Light smoke front window tints,
Wind deflectors,
New rear wings welded in,
Inside I have a complete Ford puma thunder interior,, excellent codiontion and a bargain thanks to EBAY lol,,, richbrook steering wheel,
colour coded dash,
nd dvd player,,
battery relocated to boot,
with sub,,
Straight through exhaust, with decat and 4" outward rolled tip,
Lowered 80 mil,
Sitting on TSW venoms,
300 mm brake conversion,
Zetec s gear box,
Pipercross air filter and cold air feed,,,
I've probs missed sum things lol,
here's some pictures of how she's standing recently,, :)

Caerphilly-20120531-00214.jpg

Powys-20120616-00307.jpg

177401_4078937740939_787181440_o.jpg

IMG00430-20120515-1126.jpg

457402_4079027703188_1996310718_o.jpg

IMG-20120609-00245.jpg

RhonddaCynonTaff-20120606-00232.jpg

Caerphilly-20120611-00256.jpg

I like the shot of it from the rear... might be because it looks just like mine lol. I played with the idea of perhaps having some extra bonnets just for a different look. Perhaps one carbon wrapped and one just so people can sign their names on it etc. Did you keep your original white bonnet of paint it?

Frozen white is much better than ice white isnt it.......?

Is that rage flip paint the one that changes from purple to green? It really shows in the 5th picture on the wing mirror

Flying Scotsman said:

Frozen white is much better than ice white isnt it.......?

Sly little dig there... how rude! ;p

She's 95mm down on the rear and 75mm down on front, however I had ALL my tools in boot fo this pik, and cleaning stuff was on way to show :D,, but can't ague looks good here!! :D

Latest posts

Back