FRP155 - #559 and Bok

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3Ddunk

Well its been some time since I was last on here 4 or 5 years or so, so time for an update. We have recently acquired Bok to our collection of pumas FRP155 (PussCat) and #559, our to pumas have been laid up in a nice dry double garage for 4 year 559# starts but 155 does not. On taking delivery of Bok I've changed both front ABS sensors, fuel pump, battery, and all 4 tyres and managed to get through an MOT. So this last weekend we set of to north Wales to give Bok a run over 300 miles done couple of things to fix like the boot opening mechanism, not good when all the camping gears in the boot and its about to rain! Also I thing I will do the rear wheel bearings seamed a bit noisy.

Welcome back Dunc, I tried contacting Chris on Facebook about Colins car but I guess you had already sorted things out with him as he didn't reply. I'm glad to see that it went to a good home and will still be around! Looking good :grin:

Welcome back - lovely to see old friends back in more ways than one.. :eek:k:

Colin's original thread here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=2176

Most pictures are missing of course, but there's still some on page 2.

Good to see you back, hopefully we'll see more of you. And maybe even some of the pumas at shows??? :-D

You almost have your own page of the forum banners too. The photos are all from Ford Fair 2008.

New%20Size%20Banner%202.jpg

Latest posts

Back