P300UMA Private Plate

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtfulHussy

Looking into the possibility of selling registration number P300UMA. Looking for £400, which includes the cost of retention and a pair of good condition number plates posted to you. It is currently in use on my daily, but if there is genuine interest I will get it taken off.
Located Portlethen, but I don't suppose that matters because I'll post the plates to you anyway :)

If you're still selling this in a few months (once I've paid off the costs of my engine rebuild) I may well be interested.

Ed

Of course, what this means in my mind is that I need an engine swap in my puma (ST180 engine?) and 300 bhp to do the plate some justice.

Ed

Still willing to sell this, if anyone is interested. Booger has almost made it into the workshop but his fate is still undecided, so I don't really care about keeping the plate.

This is still for sale. I'm just too lazy to bump. May take an offer at this point as require cash more than number plate.

Portlethen....it's a small world! :grin:
I would be interested..if I had the money :-( .Been spending too much on these little cars lately...I need to behave myself....for now!

I'll keep my eyes peeled.
You may spot one of my Puma's darting about,what with all this fine weather we're getting just now :cool:
Making the most of it before they're holed up for the winter again.

Latest posts

Back