Millennium seats for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockinbabe

NOW SOLD

I have front and rear Millennium Recaro seats in Alchemy Blue. Passenger and rear seats in great condition but driver's seat needs re- upholstering - bolster badly damaged.(often rear ones are used for repair - I've found that these are much easier to get hold of if you need the set with original leather) Passenger seat can also be switched onto driver frame if only driver one needs replacing.

Was initially keeping as spares, but taking up too much space in shed. £100 the set

I tried to add pics, but jpg files too large to attach. I can send pics via what's app or email.

Collection only before mid March. 2021

Jan 07955588099 - Bury, Greater Manchester

Just a heads up it's best to include a location - potential buyers will want to know roughly where in the country you are. :eek:k:

NOW SOLD

I have front and rear Millennium seats. Driver one needs re- upholstering (often rear ones are used for repair - much easier to get hold of if you want the set) Passenger seat can also be switched onto driver frame if only driver one needs replacing.

Was initially keeping as spares, but taking up too much space in shed. £100 the set. Must be collected by Mid March 2021from Bury, Greater Manchester.

I tried to add pics, but jpg files too large to attach. I can send via what's app or email.

Latest posts

Back