Buttercup moving on??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zinc2000

PFbcjxD.jpg

g1zZslO.jpg

XOeg7Ux.jpg

axyxB7v.jpg

Hi guys, as title suggests I am thinking it is time for "buttercup" to move on.
Since last MOT she has hardly moved due to lack of time, result is that at the moment there is no MOT however this does not mean it is an MOT failure, merely that I have not had time to MOT it!!

So as it stands at the moment, all it needs is an abs sensor n/s/f to cure abs light on.
It has
4 new tyres
New fuel tank
rear arches showing signs of rust again
Chassis/running gear has surface rust but my MOT man is more than happy to lift it on chassis rails every time (he says it will fail the day he can no longer do that)
Engine runs well, tight/quiet etc
Gearbox good
Brakes rubbish!! passed last MOT fine but still rubbish
Overall body work is clean/rust free with only minor spots of rust..bottom of front arches/bits on rear arches
Boot is dry, footwells are dry
Seats good but usual wear on drivers bolster

Hopefully you can see images above or on various posts by me on here
I am going to hate letting it go so it will only be sold on here to another puma nut/enthusiast

Will have to be trailered away obviously.

Looking for £750

Located in South West Scotland so be prepared for a wee road trip, coffee will be provided!!

Reply on here first please and we can take it from there

Thanks mate, going to be very hard but sadly she sits unmoving and to be honest I will be more upset if I never have the time to use her again and I have to watch her deteriorate

That's a shame,always sad when you part with something that means a lot to you :-( .
I would snap her up in a heart beat,however a lack of garage space and a wife who would hit the roof if I were to land another Puma are the deciding factors for me right now :roll: .
She looks a clean and well cared for example.....I wish you good luck and hope she finds a good home.

Latest posts

Back