1.7 for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustardmit

Sadly I have to throw in the towel, my lovely "Pacific Green" Puma failed its MOT on engine mount rust.
The engine is good, tyres are good, alloy wheels are good, clutch is shot, gearbox is good ...and it has a new battery :)
Would be a good donor for a Fiesta upgrade IMO.
Buyer tows car away.
Offers? Questions?

Please add a rough price if you have one and an approximate location. Thanks.

Hi.
I think £150 would be fair, just to cover money lost on MOT, battery etc.
The car is in Ewell, Surrey (near Epsom).

Hi Nicky, it's a 20 nminute drive away from where I live. Bodywork is in decent shape, a little rust on one of the wheel arches and under the sills, no dents or significant scratches, interior is good.
At the end of the day, it's an MOT failure with fairly major engine mount rust and a slipping clutch, more than I can afford to repair and I'm only asking £150 for it. If no significant interest here I will be turning it over to We Buy Any Car within the next couple of weeks.

Mustardmit said:
and I'm only asking £150 for it.
As that figure would double by the time I had it towed (I checked) then I don't think it's unreasonable of me to ask for photos, so I could see the condition and check the MOT record. Especially as I noticed from your posts that the car had done 120K back in 2011.

I'll pass, thanks.

Mustardmit said:
I will be turning it over to We Buy Any Car within the next couple of weeks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNdw4DaUM8

Latest posts

Back