Millennium front seats or full leather interior

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evil Monkey

Bit of a long shot but I don't suppose anyone has a pair of Millennium front seats (navy leather Recaros) that they want to sell?

badlad said:
I've got a full interior £200 as drivers bolster has some wear!

I know - you sent me the pics! I'm a bit more tempted at £200 but I need to find out how much that repair will cost first. Will mail you.

Evil Monkey said:
badlad said:

I know - you sent me the pics! I'm a bit more tempted at £200 but I need to find out how much that repair will cost first. Will mail you.

Regarding repairs, i do leather repairs/reconditioning and colour changes. A bolster repair for the common snags on millenium seats is about £30

Hillzy2k said:
Evil Monkey said:
badlad said:

Regarding repairs, i do leather repairs/reconditioning and colour changes. A bolster repair for the common snags on millennium seats is about £30

Thanks for that info. I'll certainly bear it in mind if/when I track down an interior. Where are you located?

Oh and I'll also consider any complete leather interior in good condition but will also be looking for a dash to match if I can only get a black/grey interior. Anyone know how big a job it is to swap a dash out? :shock:

hi i have a full thunder set see link below for pics its on at £250 but i will take £200

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260985508432?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back