wiper arm nut cap

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayfox

I know this sounds silly but never since buying my puma it has been missing this cap now its all rusty and not nice on show. Willing to pay approx 50p plus p&p.

They have them here but not for 50p+ p&p

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Puma-Front-Wiper-Arm-Bolt-Cover-X1-/220748691284?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3365a5b754" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Theres also a cover off another car that fits a vauxhall something or other I think it was, someone who remembers will tell you in a bit no doubt.They were more like a quid.

You might be able to get the nut from Fords for 50p thats another way of skining the cat.

Dont try any old nut though I tried that but the proper one has a lip that stops you overtightening it.

It was given earlier as Vauxhall P/No 90347857

They are a tighter fit too, so should be the last you have to buy.

That's about right. The Vauxhall ones are around a quid. It all depends which dealer is closer

I'm sure we've got a spare one lying around somewhere :roll:, I'll try and remember to have a look when I get home.

Was it one from a vauxhall vectra ?? I've got a memory like err err errm one of those metal things with holes in it ? :?

Latest posts

Back