Ford Racing Puma Sales Brochure (2000 issue)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

As the title suggests, I am after a Ford Racing Puma sales brochure. It has to be the later version from 2000 and be in a really good condition. As I'm sure most of you know I'm a very picky person.

Can make payment via bank transfer or PayPal and even cash if anybody in the Essex region has one knocking about.

Thank you.

I have FA1363/2 2000 and FA1363 1999. Both look exactly the same as far as I can tell.

Oh hang on - the 2000 one has an extra paragraph about a "track version" with LSD in the centre pages.

On the backcover there should be a publication number followed by the production date underneath.

The 1999 brochure should be - FA 1363 (October 1999)

The 2000 brochure should be - FA 1363/2 (February 2000)

Well that's your Christmas present sorted. :cool:

That was easy, wasn't it? :lol:

It's yours mate. :thumbs:

Not sure why you didn't ask me if I had any before you went on an eBay mission - of all the people you know, who was most likely to possess one you could have!? :lol:

Thats fantastic of you Rob, and you know Aaron will treasure it too :)

Just had a quick look in my V14FRP folder, nothing interesting there, as think I gave Zara the sales brochure with the car.

Did find the original standard sales brochure from 1999, when I got standard puma brand new :) V4UMA

Bentleya said:
Cool :), I love you Rob <3. I don't require wrapping paper, a simple envelope will be suffice.
Make sure it is a card back one !!

Latest posts

Back