TOP FRONT GRILL & PLASTIC ENGINE COVER

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigAl

Hello all

Had an idea so if anyone's breaking a Puma or has got a spare of these knocking about & they don't want silly money I'm trying to get hold of a front top grill and possibly the plastic engine over (needs to be in good nick & still have all the lugs intact etc)

I'm based in Kent so could collect if not too far, or if not would need posting so I'd obviously cover that cost too.

Many thanks
Al :grin:

You can have my old engine cover when I get round to installing my wonky carbon-effect dipped one - could have had it this weekend if I were going to BTCC. Doh! Can give it to you at the Essex meet in May if you're going?

charliechoco said:
got top front grille, £8 posted

IMG01246-20140324-1540.jpg

Cheers mate, that sounds like a bargain! Send me your PayPal details and I'll send you over a tenner! :grin: I'll PM you my address as well!

:grin:

evilrob said:
You can have my old engine cover when I get round to installing my wonky carbon-effect dipped one - could have had it this weekend if I were going to BTCC. Doh! Can give it to you at the Essex meet in May if you're going?

Cheers mate! Pity you're not going this weekend. Not sure if I'll make the Essex meet as it's a Saturday, if not we can sort out next time we meet up! Just let me know how much I owe you :grin:

Looks like you have the grill sorted :)
I'm at work but sure I had a spare sitting around somewhere at home. You could have had it for free ;p

trueblue said:
Looks like you have the grill sorted :)
I'm at work but sure I had a spare sitting around somewhere at home. You could have had it for free ;p

Cheers anyway mate! I'm sure somebody will have it of you if you don't need it! Although if you really don't want it I'll have it as there's a mod I've got planned and if it goes wrong with the one I've bought at least I'll have a spare! :grin:

Latest posts

Back