Stainless system milltek or WHY??. Full system inc 4 branch.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJS_Puma

Looking for a really good full Milltek or maybe Piper stainless system, must include 4 branch manifold as well, so am after the lot back to front please anyone?.
Would rather the Milltek if I'm honest, kinda got my heart set on that one.
Am in the Essex area, Corringham/ Stanford Le Hope. Will travel a bit for the right one!.
Or even if you know someone that's selling one, could you please let me know.
Many thanks all, Jim.

hi mate i have just purchased a complete second hand milltek system so will be going on next week so my system will be for sale protech manifold and mongoose cat back deep and boomy as apose to milltek is more raspy! will do a before and after vid to compare! of you can wait a week! where abouts are you based?!

STEAVIE said:
hi mate i have just purchased a complete second hand milltek system so will be going on next week so my system will be for sale protech manifold and mongoose cat back deep and boomy as apose to milltek is more raspy! will do a before and after vid to compare! of you can wait a week! where abouts are you based?!

Hi and thanks for the reply. Like Yan say's im down the very next road to him. As far as the exhaust goes, sort of interested, correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the manifold mild steel?.
Really wanted a Milltek system tbh. The system you've just got, just out of interest, was this on e-bay a while ago, in Essex for think it was £280??. If so was going to have a bid on it, did enquire, then it ended :cry:. Cheers, Jim.

Latest posts

Back