Wanted- Puma Limited Edition

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oilburner

Evening folks,
I’ve decided it’s high time I got another Puma and ideally I want a Millenium,Black or Thunder Edition.
I have cash waiting for the right car so please drop me a line if you are thinking of selling.
Thank you.

Tempting....only problem is what will I replace "buttercup" with if I sell her, always assuming you have £1000 of course :grin:

Currently sorned for the winter, covered up outside, has 4 new tyres, new fuel tank, needs one ABS sensor replaced as it destroyed itself earlier this year (new sensor in car) also have K&N panel filter for it to replace cone filter if needed (I find the cone flattens the power band out a bit, drives tight, arrow straight, usual rubbish brakes, sounds as though a wheel bearing has a slight rumble etc etc, undersealed (more or less) needs TLC on the body, everything else is probably somewhere on here
Key fob packed up years ago, boot opens only with the key, usual Puma woes really, I will be really sad to part with it but I never use it as much as I would like too
If you want to talk off of here you can email me...pm'd as per advice from the youngster below :grin:

zinc2000 said:
If you want to talk off of here you can email me... [redacted]
It's never a good idea to post your email address on the internet, old chap. PM it to him.

Latest posts

Back