1.7 North East England but will travel

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfootisblurry

I've lurked here a while but now I'm looking to buy another Puma I'm hoping that someone will have a decent 1.7 for sale. I'm happy to travel to an extent but the closer the better. I'm looking for something in good condition and any colour but silver.

Anyone selling?

Not sure if this might be too far for you but in South West Scotland you will find my Millenium which I may be persuaded to part with....maybe
Currently sorned has an ABS issue which may or may not sort itself, can explain if you are interested
Also think servo is knackered but understand Fiesta ones fit so not a major poroblem
Good overall condition (you can track down posts and pics on here) new fuel tank, 4 brand new tyres, 4 wheel alignment done after last MOT (2018) hoffman exhaust, k/n filter otherwise standard
Looking for around £800

Hi, I am located about 50 miles south of Glasgow or about 50 miles north of Dumfries, depends which way you look at the map
Car has no MOT but is most definitely not a MOT failure, largely undersealed with less rust than most.
Sadly I do not have the time or the funds to put it back on the road anytime soon

Thanks for the info. I've dug through your posts, lovely car but more work than I'm looking to take on, especially as you're 3.5 hours away.

Back on the hunt for one of these; will consider most things between rolling project and garage queen :)

Hi, I'm trying to message you but it's getting stuck in my outbox for some reason. If you message me I can tell you about my car.

grogee said:
Hi, I'm trying to message you but it's getting stuck in my outbox for some reason. If you message me I can tell you about my car.
It's not stuck in your outbox, it'll go when the recipient reads it. So as soon as you see it disappear you know it has been read :thumbs:

At least that's how it used to work.

Latest posts

Back