FRP owner’s guide supplement needed

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victor manuel

Hi all

I need this item for legal issues. There is one for auction on eBay at the moment but seller does not offer international postage and does not answer my messages. Is there anyone willing to help me?

Thank you ever so much

Victor

[ref]Blue3[/ref] had some reprints a long time a go, did you have any left over?

Hi Victor -
Do you just need a copy of one?

If so I can copy mine

Hello
I have built a complete FRP replica car but it is very difficult for me to make it completely road legal here in Spain due to some issues I.e., the engine power increase and the seats. In fact, the European certificate of conformity of an FRP given by Ford is the one of a standard Puma because FRP were standard before going to Ticfkford's. And the Sparco Torino seats were OEM in the FRP and here in Spain they must have an original tag attached to be legal that FRP seats do not have.
I have got the FRP sales brochure but I want the little supplement to show all official information and demonstrate conversion was made completely according to Ford specs for the FRP. I would like to get an original one but if this is not possible I hope a copy could be enough.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back