Mint Puma, 1.7, low milage, garaged etc

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T16

My poor old mum is on the hunt for the best possible 1.7 Puma she can get her hands on.

If anyone has a 1.7 in unmolested condition sitting in a garage they might wish to sell get in touch! Only thing is she doesnt want Yellow or Silver!

I realise is a tough ask to find one that has not had bodywork done, but the standard of work in this country leaves so much to be desired, ive yet to see a Puma having been welded thats been re-painted to a decent long lasting standard.

Hi
I have a 1999 1.7 16v Puma in Melina blue that I have owned since new. It has 67, 000 genuine miles on the clock and is MOTd until August 17th 2021. It runs like a dream, but does need some TLC. Are you still looking?

I have a 1.7 Puma in Pacific Green to sell. Excellent condition and only 59,000 miles.
Has had the arches done twice. Loads of history with it. Runs like a dream!
Hoping for around £1895 for it.
I'm in Norfolk, if that helps.

Although it's not a 1.7, I have a 1.6 that I've owned since new. it's a 2001 Y reg, It's got 47506 miles on the clock, was waxoiled at 2 hours old and has been regularly checked and redone if necessary> car is medium steel blue, back seats have never been sat in, it never has been painted, nor welded and certainly won't need doing for many years, there is absolutely no rust on this car. Sails through every mot, nothing has been done to it apart from obviously services and recently a new fuel pump.

Latest posts

Back