Driver’s seat adjustment lever

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna

Hi! I’ve recently bought an R reg 1.7 Puma and trying to find some bits for it.
The plastic bit has broken off the seat adjustment lever that moves it backwards and forwards. Can’t find one so far from breakers or Ford. Any ideas please?
Also any suppliers of a cord for the parcel shelf?

I’m not very mechanically minded and don’t know what parts are called to search for them; which makes it hard to search for parts!

Hi Donna, welcome to the site

I'd certainly be expecting these items to be cheap second hand but for the strings you'd probably have to buy a shelf too. Maybe the same for the lever plastic, might have to buy the whole thing, even a seat!

Parcel Shelf String / Strap, found one here on eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203513451233?hash=item2f6258d2e1:g:NAwAAOSwVotg4KaI

Ian G is a supplier of second hand parts, he might be able to help you out.

From memory when I took my Recaro seats apart the fore-aft adjustment lever was held on with a self tapping screw. So if standard seats are the same you should be able to get a handle from breakers yard or 2nd hand seat. Almost certain that MK4 fiesta would suit too.

For the parcel shelf cord I got some black cord and used a little cable tie to hold the loop onto the hook on the tailgate.

Bon chance!

Thanks grogee - I'll keep on looking! Are there online breakers yards or do you go to one?!

For something like that I think you'd have to go to one that has a MK4/5 (1995-2001) Fiesta. Or you could see if anyone on eBay is breaking a Fiesta or Puma and you could email and ask for it.

Latest posts

Back