Hi peeps

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You and TAG closeby to each other then Chinster?

Evening Chinster....I may or may not have stumbled over you on PP1 but I'm pretty much a regular on this one...; )

Dal said:
You and TAG closeby to each other then Chinster?

Yeah mate, we work round the corner from each other and met up on PP and stayed friends, so we keep meeting up to ogle each others pussy

:funny:

At this point I would like to remind us all that the Puma is not a 'hair dressers car' and is in fact a very manly car ( in a non-gender-exclusive way ).
That said, he has a lush pussy which any man would crave for!

Sarah said:
Evening Chinster....I may or may not have stumbled over you on PP1 but I'm pretty much a regular on this one...; )

Hi Sarah, nice to meet you. What's a nice girl like you doing on a forum like this? :cheer:

I'm not sure.....I'm tempted to say that karma has thrown me a second chance, not-to-be-sniffed-at cyberspace bargain to redeem myself, but nah, I think I'll just stick to my usual posting style and see what comes of that!

I saw a Veyron a couple of months ago....I was at Ogwen, making pre-climb preps and was just about to cross the road when straight outta hell came a black Bugatti, making a noise that threatened to crack the valley in two. I just stood there, dumbstruck, pointing and making a faint noise, latterly discernible as language to my partner who just said,

'Yes, but what about the insurance, Sarah?'

(Methinks he has a suitably sized package)

Latest posts

Back