Ford puma Silverstone edition??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samchadders

Hi guys,

Ive seen advertised a 'Ford Puma Silverstone edition' but ive a never heard of one or seem to be able to find any mention of one anywhere, so i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me with some info,
Many thanks

There were some Silverstone pacecars that were Pumas - had a red leather interior.

Might be like the Capris. I had one that a dealer in Nottingham had customised with pinstripes, etc and made his own limited edition with a fancy name on the back.

I agree with evilrob, ive done some more reasearch and have found some references to it being a pacecar at silverstone.

One the interior fabric names is called Silverstone...

Clarkie said he had red leather seats from a silverstone special edition.

Indiglo Dials
OMP Steering wheel
carbon gearknob
Custom Door Cards
Limited Edition Red Leather Seats taken from a puma pacecar at silverstone race track
Custom Red Leather Interior Trims including : roof lining, pillars, dial surround, fuse box cover, A/C unit, electric window switches, handbrake+gear lever covers
Fully flocked interior consisting of: dash, front door cards, rear door cards.

IMG_0126.jpg

From Ford Fair 2010:

I've managed to find some red leather seats out of a ford puma. Only problem is it's a LHD car! Would they go into a RHD car ok? Whats a good price to offer for them?

I'll post pictures if I buy them.

You don't need to swap them, they'll be fine where they are.

If anything the LHD set is better because the wear will now be on your passenger seat.

Ian G said:
You don't need to swap them, they'll be fine where they are.

If anything the LHD set is better because the wear will now be on your passenger seat.

But the subframes will be the wrong way around with the inner front angeled part being on the outside, and if im not mistaken the standard drivers seat is slightly different? Am i wrong? Im sure my old standard one have a lower/raise function.

Thanks for the quick responses. If I don't swap them over won't the seat with the height adjustment be on the wrong side?

The door cards are red trimmed too apparently. Would they be difficult to switch over?

Latest posts

Back