Ford puma Silverstone edition??

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The height adjustment is a waste of time anyway - just put the "driver's side" seat as it was in the LHD car in the same position in the RHD car (so it's now the "passenger seat"), and do the same with the "passenger side" seat - i.e. it now assumes the position of the RHD driver's seat.

I share Ian's opinion that no swapping of sides is required. Having cool red leather seats outweighs not having height adjustment, I reckon.

Only difficulty you might run into is the subframes - they changed the floor plan in the later cars. So if these seats are from a pre-2000 car, and you've got a post-2000 car, you might need some top hat risers.

As for the door cards, you can just take off your current ones and whack the red ones in in their place - putting your current electric window switches in the holes as normal. Make sure you get a bag of clips though, as you will break several removing your current door cards, and they never go back quite as well so you're better off replacing all of them.

A strip of gaffer tape on the door card, cut in the middle and folded round the "turrets" reduces any rattling you can sometimes get when replacing the clips.

Latest posts

Back